MYND Studios will only request information we require for a service. An individual is under no obligation to provide this information should they choose not to however, failure to do so may result in MYND Studios’ inability to provide the service or product in question.
We may also use this information to market to you as permitted under the Privacy Act 1988. Where we collect sensitive information from you, we will only do so with your consent.
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you if you contact us, visit our Facility, make a booking or enquiry, sign up or use our services.
Using Personal Information
Accessing your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up to date but rely largely on the information we are provided. You can update or request an update of your Personal Information at any time. We ask that you keep your information as current as possible. Information can be updated by visiting us in person or bycontacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would opt out from receiving any direct marketing material from MYND Studios, that option will be available in the relevant communication sent to you. You have the right to request access to your Personal Information held by us. Should you wish to access, update or remove any of your details, please email us at email@example.com.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information we collect is protected from unauthorised access, use, disclosure or alteration.
We will employ appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to:
- Protect your Personal Information from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration
- Limit access by our employees to your Personal Information on a “need to know” basis. We will take steps to ensure that the relevant employees receive the required level of training regarding the management of Personal Information and that they comply with the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and their obligations in relation to the handling of your Personal Information.
- Keep Personal Information only for as long as the law requires
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Use of tracking technology
MYND Studios may use tracking technology such as cookies or web beacons to make the website as user friendly as possible. This tracking technology does not hold Personal Information about you and does not reveal your personal identity. If you would prefer not to receive cookies you can configure your internet browser on your electronic device to eject them, however, this may limit the functionality of our website.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
Privacy complaints or concerns
If you have a complaint or concern about the way your privacy has been handled by MYND Studios, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and respond via email within a reasonable timeframe.
We created MYND Studios to help make the world a little less stressful. In order to live up to this goal we’re going to do everything we can to make your experience as seamless and frictionless as possible so you can focus on resting and recharging. Before we can get to the good stuff and start meditating, we are required legally to ask that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Most of these Terms and Conditions are standard, but please ensure you have read and are comfortable with everything we have to say. If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to drop us a line on email@example.com and we will answer as soon as we can. Otherwise we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Our policies are in place to ensure that our Users and Staff can enjoy the best and safest possible meditation and working experience. MYND Studios Management retain ultimate responsibility for the interpretation and application of these policies. A breach of policies could eventuate in being asked to leave the Facility, or having your Membership (or right to use the Facility) terminated.
- When using a MYND Studios Facility please respect other Users & Staff and refrain from any behaviour that can detract from the intended experience.
- All of our classes need to be pre-booked as they have fixed maximum capacities. If you would like to attend a class but are not pre-booked, then Staff at reception can seek to make a booking for you in person, providing there is capacity and you will not breach the strict entry time limits.
- If you are unable to make a class, please let us know with as much notice as possible so that we can free the spot up for another user. There may be penalties for persistent non-attendance without appropriate notice to MYND Studios.
- At MYND Studios, we firmly believe that an optimal environment is key to creating an effective meditation experience. For this reason we have strict class start times, after which entry will be denied in order to maintain the experience of other Users. The time after which no further entry will be admitted is the class start time as specified by the timetable on our website.
- In order to ensure a smooth pre-class experience, we would recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the start of a class.
- While we will try to limit its occurrence, timetables and Facilitators may change without notice.
- Please follow the instructions of our Facilitators and Staff at all points when in a class and in the Facility.
- For all rooms (including the Nap Pod Room) clothes are required to be worn at all times.
- Removing shoes in all rooms is optional – feel free to do whatever you feel most comfortable with.
- Mobile phones (and other similar electronic devices) are strictly prohibited from Group Guided Meditation classes.
- Mobiles can be used in the Nap Pod Room, Self-Guided Studio, Post Room and waiting areas as long as they don’t impact the quiet enjoyment of others. For avoidance of doubt, this means:
- Strictly no mobile phone conversations are allowed within the MYND Studios Facility;
- Phones beeping, buzzing or vibrating is prohibited; and
- Phones are allowed in the Self-Guided Studio for meditation purposes. Steps must be taken to ensure light emitted from these devices is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Please refrain from taking photos inside a MYND Studios Facility (unless you have express approval from MYND Studios Management). We reserve the right to ask you to delete content off your device or remove it from social media if we deem it inappropriate.
- Please don’t consume food or beverages brought from outside, in our Facility.
- Beverages provided in the Post Room should be consumed within the room.
- We may use CCTV to monitor common areas of our Facility for safety purposes.
- We reserve absolute discretion when approving Membership applications and reserve the right to refuse entry or a Membership application without providing a reason.
- You may bring guide dogs into our Facilities but no other animals.
- Carers may enter our Facilities with the Member they are caring for.
- Don’t smoke inside or near the entrance to our Facilities. This includes e-cigarettes and similar devices.
- Please leave the Facility prior to our published closing times.
- You’ll need to pay for any loss or damage caused by you or your guests while in the Facility.